Monday, October 17, 2011

TOP TEN COUPLES!! *LoveVote Extravaganza - Round 2!

**IF YOU VOTE BEFORE I POST THE WINNER, I WILL COUNT IT**

TOP TEN COUPLES REVEALED for ROUND 2!

Time to vote for your KING and QUEEN...

The rules:

1. ONE vote each. (In comments section)
2. Again, you MUST leave your name (screen name) with your vote for it to count.
3. Voting closes this Thursday (20th)
4. WINNER announced Friday (21st)
5. Good luck deciding, and have fun!

BY POPULAR DEMAND, I ANNOUNCE THE TOP TEN ROMANTIC COUPLES IN LITERATURE:(In no particular order)

Allie and Noah -----<---{@ THE NOTEBOOK
Rhett and Scarlett -----<---{@ GONE WITH THE WIND
Bella and Edward -----<---{@ TWILIGHT
Romeo and Juliet -----<---{@ ROMEO AND JULIET
Westley and Buttercup -----<---{@ THE PRINCESS BRIDE
Jim and Della -----<---{@ THE GIFT OF MAGI
Charly and Sam -----<---{@ CHARLY
Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy -----<---{@ PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
Aragorn and Arwen -----<---{@ LORD OF THE RINGS
Annie and Finnick -----<---{@ THE HUNGER GAMES

WOW!! What an amazing group of couples! I'm sure this will be HARD.

*Scroll below to find more information on this competition, including the PRIZE, nomination round, and LoveVote Extravaganza round 1.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabtabulous week! Can't wait to meet our KING and QUEEN!

29 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy--HANDS DOWN!!

    Cheers,

    brmyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since NONE of my three picks made it to the top ...

    Well, who else could it be but Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go...The Notebook!!! All the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, since I almost nominated them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is hard. I love all the Austen couples but I have to vote for Aragorn and Arwen since I suggested them. So I'll plug them a little more.

    He's a kick-ass reluctant King--scruffy, dangerous, and noble. She's an immortal Elf willing to give up immortality for one man.

    How awesome is that???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim and Della -- The Gift of the Magi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not too busy for you, sis!! =)

    Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy

    Steph B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Annie and Finnick made it!!! Awesome! That's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ccb... My vote goes to, Allie & Noah from THE NOTEBOOK!
    This has been fun, lets all hope THE NOTEBOOK wins. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. They are both such amazing characters, and together, they are an epic love story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. C. Buttars votes for Charly & Sam in CHARLY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elizabeth and Darcy, definitely :)

    Claude Dancourt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jim and Della, THE GIFT OF MAGI

    ReplyDelete
  14. None of my top 3 made it either, but I'd have to go with LOTR and Aragorn and Arwen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CHARLY!!! CHARLY!!! CHARLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My vote is for Charly!

    -LES

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for The Notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carol

    Gone with the Wind!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tough call. But ultimately: Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy -----<---{@ PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Edward and Bella, TWILIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry I'm late to the show. Here is my vote:

    Annie and Finnick -----<---{@ THE HUNGER GAMES

    ReplyDelete
  22. Write down any questions that you may have before visiting with a layer about filing for bankruptcy. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...