Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We have a WINNER!!! (Finally)

Sorry about the dreadful wait, guys! I've entered contests in the past where the judge talks about how hard it was to decide, because all the entries were so good. I always think "Ya, sure. They just say that to be nice." Right?

Eh-wrong!

It was a bajillion times harder than I thought to choose just one winner. Wish I had prizes for everyone, because you all had fabtabulous entries. Which made my job just plain out bleh.

But I finally decided on one winner for our killer prize: Elana Johnson's POSSESSION.

The winner is......

HEADS UP!!

Congratulations Mary!
(And sorry about cutting your name out of your entry) :)

I thought everyone had really nice tight writing, awesomely naughty characters, and interesting premises. I think it was the vivid, clear descriptions and the He did what?? Wait what? No! factor that got me with HEADS UP. But like I said, it was super hard to choose.

Thanks to everyone for entering! I had a lot of fun reading them and hope you did too!

**Mary, go ahead and email or PM me with your address, and I'll get this book in the mail for you! Congrats again and good job!**

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I won! I won! Yay! Thanks Mel! How exciting! And so glad I won a copy of Elana's POSSESSION! Yay! Will email you where to send it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king

    satta king

    satta king Filing for bankruptcy does not necessarily mean you have to lose your house. Depending on if your home's value has gone down or if it has a second mortgage, you may end up keeping it. You may also want to check into homestead exemption either way just in case.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...