Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to - Word of the Week Wednesdays!

Whoa! That's a lot of Ws.

Anyway, I thought since the title of my still-in-diapers baby blog is "Words", it would be fun to post a word of the week every week. Of course, this will be on Wednesday. (Word of the Week Thursday just doesn't sound right.)

So, every Wednesday, I will post a new word. Maybe one I hate. Maybe one I love. Maybe one I just learned. Who knows. It's all game. Then in the comments section you guys can share your own words, and if I feel so inclined, maybe I'll choose one of yours to post on a different Wednesday.

Fun right? Right! (It will be...I hope.) :)

Maybe we can expand our vocabulary, learn new slang, or share in the I-hate-that-stupid-WORD frustration!

Stay posted for next Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love learning new vocabulary words, but most of the time I never get to use them because no one else knows the meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king

    satta king

    satta king Be sure you can differentiate between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Chapter 7 is the elimination of all of your debt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...